- Synergy Wellness & Performance memberships require a 3 month or 12 month agreement. We are committing our expertise, time, and effort towards helping you reach your physical performance goals and we ask for the same level of dedication from you to allow our training system to take effect and improve your health and fitness.
- Synergy Wellness & Performance memberships provide ample opportunity for you to use your workout sessions, but a certain level of accountability is expected from our athletes to effectively manage their training schedules and get their workouts in every week.
- Major scheduling conflicts should be addressed PRO-ACTIVELY with a Synergy coach so proper accommodations can be planned.
- We understand that your competitive schedule, business travel, and/or vacation could interfere with your ability to fulfill your participation within our system. To account for these extended absences, Synergy Wellness & Performance offers an option for a temporary hold on your membership (small processing fee applies – must be addressed PRO-ACTIVELY). This way you will not be billed for time you are unable to use your training membership. Our goal is for you to take advantage of the training, not to take advantage of you.
BILLING / PAYMENTS
- Payment for training memberships are accepted through credit card ONLY! Automated payments are encouraged to make payment transactions easy and efficient.
- Training memberships are billed at the beginning of each month for the duration of your agreement (3 months or 12 months)
- We make every attempt to accommodate all athletes. Semi-private sessions do have a max number (5) of athletes per coach. If a coach is full for a particular time we will recommend an alternate time for that coach or a convenient time with another member of our coaching staff.
- Appointments can be scheduled online through your membership account. As a courtesy to our coaches and other gym members, we ask for 24 hour notification for appointment requests.
- We require a written cancellation notice (email or text is acceptable) IN ADVANCE of your missed session so please alert a Synergy staff member as soon as possible if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment.